PLEASE CLICK HERE DEAR FOLLOWER :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Fathers Day


Hope its not late for me to wish Fathers Day to my Hubby n my Daddy... and also to my Father in Law n Granpa



To My Hubby
Thank you for your care to our children
You are really a Great Dad to our twin son
Someone that i can believe in ..someone that i can hope for....
Love You

To My Daddy
For being My support
My guide n My Strength

Yesterday today n always
Love you....


To my Father in Law
Thanks for your understanding
Thank you for the Trust..
For the Joy
For the patience
For The Pride n
For the Love
Love You....


N for My GrandFather
You are the greatest kind of Dad
Any kid has ever had
Love You


2 comments:

cindir-rela said...

lol, nape tak letak gamba betul kak?? heheh..

sweet sket:)

KINA said...

gmbr betol..wow.... heheh tak der la..

LOVELY AWARD FROM FRIENDS